We've never been participated in the madness that is Black Friday although we're very intrigued by the idea. It's one of those crazy phenomenons that, being the culture-mad person we are, we feel we should experience once in our lifetime. Our favorite shopping partner has offered to plan the whole day and even take us for breakfast at our favorite spot afterwards. Or maybe we should just stay home, chill out, snack on leftovers? To help us (and you) make a decision, we've rounded up some of our posts that make a case for both sides: the best deals if you're in, ways to spend the day if you're not. To Go
- Black Friday is almost Here: A link to tips on how to prepare to face the mobs and a spreadsheet. Well, if you're gonna go you should be prepared, right?
- Ikea's Black Friday Sneak Peek: The place for those on a budget slashes prices even further and sweetens the deal with free breakfast. Hmmm...
- Best Black Friday Week Deals on Amazon: Shop for electronics from the comfort of your own home.
- Favorite Online Design Stores: Our go to spots for the best of the best online.
- Black Friday or Buy Nothing Day?: Check out the survey and see where your fellow readers weigh in on this day.
- Avoid the Black Friday mobs: A case for staying in.