Add a black sink and you can add substantial style to a room in just one move. They're bold enough to be interesting, but their clean-lines keep them modern and chic.
- A black and white sink pulls out the color variations of the marble wall in a bathroom by Hecker Guthrie (via Apartment 34).
- The black farmhouse sink in the butler's pantry complements the La Cornue range in the kitchen of this stylish home in Nantucket. From Boston Magazine.
- Two classic tiles - subway tiles on the wall and penny tiles on the floor — are tied together with a two-toned sink in this home in Brooklyn. From Ensemble Architecture, DPC.
- At La Suite Sans Cravate in Bruges, a black vessel sink looks like a piece of art perched on wooden shelves. Via Archilovers.
- A black sink paired with black rubber floors makes for a simple, modern boys' bathroom at a home in Texas. From Martha Stewart.
(Image credits: Hecker Guthrie; Boston Magazine; Ensemble Architecture, DPC; Archilovers; Martha Stewart)