I usually favor patterns that are intricate or whimsical, but these grid patterned products have me rethinking my ways. They're simple without being boring, and sleeker than the arrow prints that now seem ubiquitous.
- Decorate your foyer with this very cool map of San Francisco by artist Tucker Nichols. $30 at Park Life.
- A modern, 100% cotton throw for an surprisingly reasonable price. $70 at JC Penney.
- This gray & white pillow is perfect for that walnut armchair you just re-stained. $34 at Supermarket.
- Modern glasses to line up on your open shelving. $30 at Kate Spade Saturday.
- A wallpaper that would be a perfect graphic punch in a small space. $16.05 a roll at American Blinds.