The outdoors tends to be softer than the indoors, what with all of that greenery, plantings, and the soft blue sky overhead. Introducing a bold black and white scheme into your outdoor decor can bring a contrasting crisp, tailored appearance to the outdoors.
• 1 The small amounts of yellow within this black and white scheme are a nice touch.
• 2 Black cushions and white, frameless openings make this a very pulled-together little outdoor retreat.
• 3 Mostly white with black accents makes this sitting area feel cool and relaxed.
• 4 A chic outdoor patio for entertaining in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, France.
• 5 Take a cue from Miami's Viceroy Hotel pool patio, designed by Kelly Wearstler.