Black walls aren't for everyone. In fact, they're probably for very few of us. But what about black woodwork?...
The look can be very classic, it can go country, or it can be sleek and sophisticated. Be it the trim, paneling, or built-in cabinetry, black woodwork might be just the way to introduce a little moodiness into your home. Some examples:
• 1 Shelves and paneling in a woodsy room, via ABC Dragoo
• 2 Black-painted built-in shelves via Modern Roost.
• 3 Traditional Home (?) via Is There Any Paper around Here?
• 4 Black-painted window trim via Bkk Home
• 5 Bold black trim against creamy white walls, by ColorTheory
RELATED FROM APARTMENT THERAPY: