It's finally happening. You've been asking and we're finally ready to go North (we're heading South as well, but more about that tomorrow).
Living in Boston or its environs and addicted to furniture? Love writing and design in equal measure? House Tour junkie? We're heading north and looking for one awesome blogger to increase our coverage of the Northeast Kingdom. Let us know if it's you... (all info below the jump)
Apartment Therapy is looking for (at least) one freelance interior design blogger in the Boston Area.
Responsibilities include daily posting that fully communicates the Boston and New England design scene with house tours, shop reviews, product reviews, interviews and random design notes.
This is a part-time job, starting at one post a day and amping up eventually to three (2-3 hours a day). And it's great (but not required) if your other gigs plug you in to the design scene in some way.
• a good eye for design
• strong writing skills, but no magazine schlock styling
• a really good computer
• a totally reliable high speed connection
• a digital camera
• knowledge of how to use all these things
Deadline: Friday, March 21st.
• Your name
• Where you live
• How long have you been reading AT
• What you do full time
• 1 sample post with good pics of something that would be a great ATBoston item - keep it 100-200 words max, and try to blog local subjects. Please submit posts written specifically for this and not for another blog.
To: Maxwellat4 @ gmail.com please put AT BOSTON in the subject header
We will confirm your email and reply to all emails early the following week, asking our top choices to try out live on the blog for a final sort.