Jeri's blog is about organizing, and besides being organized, her workspace is all about art. She's got items from Singapore and Nepal, a unique mask, and a large ceramic frog. Our favorite answer to our questions is the interesting fact about her blog...you'll have to read on to see what the answer is, quite a unique answer, we think!
Here's Jeri's answers to the questions:
1. Your Name: Jeri
2. Name and Web Address of your blog:
Jeri's Organizing & Decluttering News
3. What's always found in your workspace?
Almost always, one or both of my two indoor cats, Sunshine and Moonshadow. (That's Sunshine in the first photo.)
4. What's in/on your workspace that's not usually there?
Instructions for dialing into a teleconference later today.
5. Motivation for blogging regularly?
It gives me a place to share all the wonderful organizing-related products, techniques, books and such that I keep finding. And the reader feedback is always so encouraging!
6. Interesting/favorite thing about your workspace? Favorite: It's extremely functional but also filled with personal touches that make it a welcoming place to be. Interesting: The artwork: a poster from Singapore, another from Nepal, a feather mask, a ceramic frog, etc.
7. Interesting fact about your blog?
One of my reader comments included a marriage proposal!
8. Resources? Where did you get your chair/computer/desk/etc.? What's the technology behind your setup? Specifics are great. -and- 9. What do you wish your workspace had? Photo notes: Tech stuff include my iMac (the next one will hopefully be wireless), a basic inkjet printer, and a Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner. I've also got a flatbed scanner, but it's not used much and doesn't sit on my desk. There's also my labeler, which sits on top of the file cabinet. The furniture to the right of my desk has a file drawer plus drawers for my stationery and misc. office supplies. The big basket on the floor serves as my in box.