We're gearing up for our Spring Contest, Now You See It, Now You Don't!, and we can't wait to see what you've come up with. In the meantime, here are some inspiring solutions...
• Colorful bins below a window seat
• Underbed storage- suitcases store well there
• Shelves make for easy access when your hands are busy with baby (see pic above)
• Use vertical space well by installing shelves and using a step stool to reach higher items
• Label containers or choose clear containers so kids can see what's inside
• Stencil a cabinet with the days of the week and have your child put their clean clothes in each drawer at the beginning of the week. (See the photo- it's a pretty good idea!)
Check out the rest of the slideshow and ideas here.