Whoa. While it's not up online yet, the May issue of Metropolis is FULL of great stuff. (We're sure this is the best of the best, as the magazine always makes a splash at ICFF!):
• A look at the immense offices of Urban Outfiiters/Anthropologie in Philadelphia. (Image above is a photo of the magazine from Decor8 — as usual, Holly has a bajillion pictures on her site).
• A beautiful small-scale, green home in Toronto.
• An East Village rooftop oasis...• The amazing designs of Jean-Marie Massaud.
• The runners-up of the Next Generation contest.
• Roundup- of innovative outdoor furniture designs.
• A brief interview with graphic designer Chip Kidd.
In short this is just our initial flip-through and this amazing issue will take some time to digest ...look forward to more!
(Photograph by Lara Swimmer)