Kate Walsh's house is a 1923 Mediterranean-style four bedroom home, that "is full of details that reveal a wide ranging talent for having fun." The only problem is the article doesn't really show a whole lot of the house itself- only a few detail vingettes. There are not many shots that actually show an entire room. A little dissappointing, but we did notice that she used a lot of lamps from LA's own Moth Design, and we are drooling over her incredible walnut slab dining table.
Aside from that, there are some great inspirational pages:
• (pg. 92) A 750 square foot home for a family of 5
• (pg. 98) A really gorgeous small bungalow in Venice, CA. I love the colors and artwork they used. Great ideas in this article.
• (pg. 106) A contemporary modern/minimal home in New Jersey
• (pg. 112) A profile on actress Victoria Rowell's home, which she renovated, and gives tips and advice about DIY.
• (pg. 122) Finally, a printed version of the apartment Nate Berkus showed in the Oprah episode our own Maxwell was in. Interestingly, the space looks a lot bigger in print than it did on the show. I really want to paint something black now...
The Spring 2007 O at Home is on newstands now.