We take too many pictures. Ever since we finally made our belated switch to digital, the 24 or 36 photo roll is a thing of the past.
We're just learning to edit all those photographs, and we're also continuing to find loads of cool things we can do with the best of them. Parents.com has some great ideas including these great circular labels of your baby for birthday decorations. It's inexpensive and easy, and guaranteed to be a hit at the party.
Or how about bringing personalized baby blocks to that first birthday?
Here are a few of the other ideas:
• Get personalized mini stickers from moo.com
• Transform photos into custom coloring books using Kodak's Easyshare software
• Create Warhol-inspired wall collages by playing around with the color filters
• Let a photo mobile serve as your family tree
• Create an alphabet book where your child is the star on Shutterfly