With the price of natural gas and electricity going up, up, up, and the economy in general looking not so good, many are installing a pellet stove in anticipation of winter. We found a buying guide that explains what to look for in a pellet stove... and recommends five models.
Planet Green's buying guide recommends these five models:
- The Englander by England Stove Works
- The Woodland, by Kozy Heat Fireplaces
- PB105 Pellet Boiler, by Harman Stoves
- Magnum Baby Countryside by American Energy Systems
- Pellet Stove NPS40, by Napoleon
Despite the very industrial technology inside, pellet stoves seem to stick to a ye olde design aesthetic. For a more modern approach, check out these models made by MCZ.