The latest ReadyMade issue is all about MOD. At least that's what the cover says. Inside, we found an array of lovely and/or zany ideas and conundrums - not necessarily in the mod camp. Below are some of our favorites:
• Inside Edition, Jen Bekman's 20x200.com affordable art site, p. 15: "It's art for everyone. New original additions weekly, at ridiculously affordable prices."
• A Perfect Pour, p.22: "With bottled water in the doghouse, it's time to find a flawless filter. I tested the following options using the nastiest tap varietal I could find, courtesy of my parents' hometown..." by Jenny Fuss.
Read what AT-ers have to say about drinking water at home here.
• Walk the Talk, p.26: Sustainable flooring options beyond bamboo.
• Light Source, p. 34: How to wire a lamp.
• Bright Lights, Big Style, p. 41: "Turn your tired torchiere into a mod lamp."
• Technical Assistance, p. 68: Gina Trapani, the editor of Lifehacker (a site with "tips and downloads for getting things done"), lists tech tricks and bookmarks to make your days a little less chaotic.