What an improvement! Many of the major problems in Episode 1 were a fading memory in Episode 2...
• Todd relaxed! His interactions with the designers were genuine—thank goodness!
• A realistic budget—$8000 is a lot, but in order to go shopping in the Pacific Design Center, you'll need it. (Did anyone else notice that the two lamps in Michael's room cost $1400?)
• Liz Lange? Weird judge choice. Way weird. (So they were obviously shopping at Target, and they've got Liz Lange as a judge—but I guess Target didn't want to put up any money!)
Spoilers and some room pics after the jump...
• We liked Andrea's room—but the judges were right about the chairs—out of place.
• Goodbye John! He was the whiner of the bunch. When you don't finish a room—not good.
We're looking forward to the next episode of Top Design!