We posted last Friday about blue and neutral rooms, including a list of great posts on Apartment Therapy concerning our love of blue. Now, we hunt down some of the most fun, new accessories for a home with a blue and neutral palette.• 1 Gotta love Thomas Paul. Especially his new nautical pillows, including this one: Seafarer Sail.
• 2 Souk rug by Thomas Paul in indigo and cream, spotted at a favorite Seattle store's Web site, Click! Design That Fits
• 3 I bought a 2-foot-by-3-foot Staffordshire Stripe cotton woven rug by Dash & Albert from Catch Can in DC, and I cannot tell you how much more comfortable and upbeat it makes my kitchen.
• 4 Capri quilts and shams from John Robshaw Textiles.
• 5 Classical Symmetry print by Chariklia Zarris at Crate & Barrel.
• 6 Chains wallpaper by Kreme in navy and white at Hermitage.
• 7 Cynthia Stripe shower curtain from Blissliving Home.
• 8 I have three of these Elly dish towels from IKEA. They add a certain rustic quality to our kitchen.
• 9 An aqua Cozy Cozy by Blu Dot would make a Blu Dot Chair Chair more comfortable.
• 10 The Blueclay Bowl by Normann Copengan at Velocity Art & Design