Wireless headphones have come a long way from their somewhat buggy beginnings, but can you actually go completely wireless and not lose too much quality when you're on the go? There are some decent Bluetooth headphones available these days that will make you wonder why you haven't gone wireless before.
1. Sennheiser MM550: These massive over-ear headphones from Sennheiser might look a bit daunting, but the sound they produce is definitely worth it. They are noise-canceling as well, so no one will be able to intrude upon your musical musings, unless they call your smartphone.
2. Beats Wireless: If you hate wires, but still like your headphones to look good, then check out these ones from Beats. They come in black or white, and although they can be pricey if bought for the MSRP, you can find them for cheaper online, making them a worthwhile addition to your listening options.
3. Harman Kardon BT: These over-ear headphones have good audio quality, thanks to their 40 mm drivers, and a 40-hour battery life. They come with a built-in mic and playback buttons.
4. Sony MDR-1RBT Prestige: These headphones are a bit pricey, but they are NFC-compatible as well Bluetooh, and have a 30-hour battery life.
5. Monster Purity Pro Headphones: Even though Monster is no longer going to make the Beats headphones, they've managed to create an interestingly-designed over-ear headphones. They come packed with tech, no on/off switch and will retail for $375 when they are released.