Joining the likes of Joey Roth and Ben Warhlich, the ClockOS Team merges the steampunk appeal of a hand-built vacuum tube amplifier (they glow!) with Bluetooth enabled wireless audio, all encased inside a handsome walnut and cherry wood case ready to impress whether on or off...
- Solid 3/4" walnut and cherry hand-rubbed, waxed enclosures
- True stereo output (8 watts per channel)
- Internal BlueTooth receiver with voice command setup, 2 hardwired inputs (Aux1- 1/8" jack Aux2- RCA jacks)
- Class A push-pull amp for outstanding sound reproduction
- Optional titanium full range speakers in matching walnut/cherry cases
- High quality "easy-connect" spring loaded speaker connections
- USB charging port to power and charge portable audio players (iPhones, Android Phones, MP3 players, etc)
The vacuum tube circuit we have incorporated in the BlueTube Amplifier is a design that has been around (and still around) for over 30 years. It is a proven "Class A" amplifier design that has been reviewed and compared to other vacuum tube systems costing 3 times as much. We decided when designing our amp that in this day and age lots of music collections are in a digital format on a device that has BlueTooth capabilities. We incorporated a Class 2, 16-bit A2DP BlueTooth radio for true stereo output. We also included voice command setup so there are no buttons to press on the amp to set up the BlueTooth connection. Another decision we made is to include a USB charging port on the unit so you can listen to your music and recharge your devices at the same time.
Want to get your hands on one of these BlueTube Amplifiers? Looks like there's only one slot left out of 50 for pre-order via Kickstarter (they've already met their goals, so barring any unexpected roadblocks, we should be seeing this concept come to market soon). Add us to the list of people who want to get their hands on one to see if the promise of warmer sounds can be realized by yesteryear's components...