For a while there before I moved, I was hoarding tear sheets from magazines. Everything from traditional to modern to eclectic made the cut. But there were a few design elements that always seemed to stand out from the bunch--lots of color and loads of patterns.
For my dream bathroom, I wanted it to be cheery and moody at the same time. I also knew that I had to have a fireplace for when I choose to soak up and catch up on my reading. Mixing a little bit of traditional with the chandelier and hardwood flooring (but adding a twist by painting the floors shiny black). I'm also in love with Ikat design elements so I decided to incorporate that with the black and white rug and finishing the look off with a blue patterned towel from Hometrends.
1. Little Butterfly Loop, Nama Rococo
2. Small georgian 6-light chandelier, Circa Lighting
3. American Standard Repertoire Pedestal Bathroom Sink, Amazon.com
4. Hometrends Royale 3 Piece Towel Set, Walmart
5. Black Ikat, Madeline Weinrib
6. Chelsea Fireplace, Fashionable Fireplaces, Inc.
7. KOHLER Memoirs Comfort Height Elongated Toilet with Classic Design, Home Depot
8. Vov, Mastella
9. Merola Tile Claude Mirror Penny Round, Home Depot
10. Black Hardwood Floors, tinekhome