Here is a roundup of furniture with an expectant eye on the calendar. As we look forward to Spring arriving (soon, right?), we gathered ten examples of classics by respected designers done up in bright bold beautiful COLOR from Wright Now. A treat for the eyes and a short walk down design memory lane all at once....
Top Row, left to right:
1) Model 65A Armchair, Florence Knoll for Knoll International, 1965, $2800
2) Time and Life Chair, Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller, 1960, $2200
3) Coffee Table, Gio Ponti, 1964, $3400
4) Dining Set, Paul McCobb for H. Sacks and Sons, 1960, $8500
5) Heart Cone Chair: Verner Panton, 1958, $4800
Bottom Row, left to right:
6) Hikary Ceiling Fixture, Ettore Sottsass for Skipper, 1976, $1800
7) Teak Daybed, in the manner of Hans Wegner, 1960, $1800
8) Green Sofa: Edward Wormley for Dunbar, 1957, $4800
9) Pair of Stools, George Nelson for Herman Miller, 1955, $1600
10) Coupe Floor Lamp, Joe Colombo for O-Luce, 1967, $1800
Available at Wright Now.