Much like dark colors in small spaces, bold patterns are also often thought of as no-no's. But printed wallpapers can make a small space even more cozy and inviting, while obscuring its confining boundaries. Here are a few examples:FIRST ROW:
• 1 as an accent, via Domino
• 2 from Nina Campbell's home as featured in Veranda. Image: David Parmiter
• 3 in a bathroom from Living Etc.
• 4 another bold-print bath from Living Etc.
• 5 a cheerful entry hall from Country Living
• 6 a small bedroom, also from Country Living
• 7 yellow, black and white from Coastal Living
• 8 graphic black and white from Decor8
MORE FROM APARTMENT THERAPY: