One of our current obsessions...bolster pillows. Not neccessarily the tube-shaped kind, but any long cushion that's substantial enough for maxin' and relaxin' but still looks good on the sofa. Maybe it's because we spent a few days of our holiday break stretched out on the couch with the flu. During that time we developed a hatred for square throw pillows (they're just not comfortable when you need to lie down and watch TV at the same time). Click below for pillows and links...
Some of our picks...
• Topmost Photo: 11 x 21 inch Maharam Pillow at Design Within Reach, $125
• Above Photo: 22 x 12 inch Loop Organic Birch Accent Pillow at Vivavi, $100
• 12 x 18 inch Unison Twill Organic Pillow at PillowsAndThrows.com, $45
• 12 x 16 inch Dwell Draper Stripe Pillow at PillowsAndThrows.com, $88
• 36 inch Tube-Shaped Isaac Mizrahi Pop Flower Bolster Pillow in White at Target, $28.79