- Falls Church, VA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We love visiting the Virgin Islands, and wanted a space that reminded us of the Caribbean, without being too beachy. These colors remind us of a relaxing day on an empty beach, Painkiller cocktail in hand.
- Colors used in my room
- The walls are painted Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams. The trim is bright white. We've used accents of yellow, navy, green, and aqua.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that evoke a memory, but try not to keep things too neutral.
- Caribbean Breeze
Room for Color