Scare your heart out! This Halloween decor is festive, reusable and made of eco-friendly materials! From plates and totes, to garlands and lamps, these handmade decorations may charm rather than spook you. Get the skinny...
Seasonal decor is sometimes tricky. You want to be festive, and yet you simply don't want to add more stuff to your home and the planet. Paring down to only things you love, as well as choosing things that are reusable is a good strategy.
1. Skull Halloween Decoration For Your Tabletop Painted Orange & White- Small, $25.00
from Edie's Lab
2. Halloween Skeleton Eco-Friendly Tote Bag, $16.00 from Peachy Cheek
3. Autumn Trio of Handmade Felted Wool Pumpkins - Collection No. 24, $34.00 from M.
4. Halloween Mason Jar Chandelier, $130.00 from Boots 'N Gus
5. Eco Friendly Canvas Tote Bag - Sexy Halloween Girl, $8.00 from Who Doesn't Want That
6. Vintage Plate Skeleton of Stag Home Decor Deer Halloween Eco Friendly, $18.00 from
7. Halloween Skeleton & Crow Print on Vintage Book, $4.00 from Prrint
8. Embroidered Bat Ornament, $6.00 from Hyperbole Hong
9. Halloween Garland - Magazine Origami Stars, $20.00 from Miso Pretty
10. Orange and Black Felt Halloween Circle Garland, $14.00 from Home Front Holidays
• 8 Ways to Use Pumpkins
• Wine Bottle Jack-o-Lantern
(Images as linked)