Creepy, spooky or downright scary, Halloween is a fun holiday for both kids and adults. As an alternative to mainstream decorations, which are too often disposable or made of plastic, vintage Halloween decorations are unique, charming and have stood the test of time.The items featured here are iconic! A black cat, the moon, a raven and a haunted house-worthy portrait.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Vintage CREEPY Small Alphabet Letter Flash Card Halloween Banner, $4.00 from Simple Life Village
2. Vintage Miramar of California Ceramic Black Cat Letter Holder Organizer 1956, $35.00 from Atomic Alley
3. Brass Moon Bookends (Treasury Featured Item), $50.00 from Pacific Whim
4. Antique Creepy Cards, $4.95 from Regina's Studio
5. Portrait, $60.00 from Vetunk
(Images: As credited above.)