Whether you're going around the world, taking a road-trip, taking your time touring a country in a train or even cruising, a little preparation is helpful when traveling with kids. Here is a list of resources that might come in handy when the time comes.
• Have Baby Will Travel: Lots of resources such as tips, destination reviews, cruise reviews etc..
• Globetrotting Mama: A travel writer mom with her husband and two kids who took a year to travel 6 continents, and 29 countries.
• Wander Mom: Michelle works for travel, her and her husband and 2 kids have traveled from Ireland to the US, backpacking through 4 continents. She provides lots of tips on her blog.
• Let's Lasso the Moon Traveling Mama: Zina, founder of this blog, provides insights on family travel with a nice blog on the subject.
• MiniTime: Real destinations recommendations.
• JetSetBabies: Don't pack it, send it to your destination.
• Babies Travel Lite: Same principle as Jet Set Babies.
• Frommer's 500 Places to Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up
• 101 Places You Gotta See Before You're 12
• Family Car Games
• 123 Color: Talking Coloring Book
• Cool Mad Libs
• Mom maps: Family-friendly spots
• StoryLines: Like a game of telephone but with pictures.
• GateGuru: Details of what is around the gates of over 100 airports.