Are you dreading the car ride to grandma's house next month? Already planning ahead to what toys and kid gear you'll want and need to pack? Here are some DIY toys that are compact enough for the car, but entertaining enough for those crazy moments, when you really, really need something to entertain the kids.
Here you go!:
1. Googly-eyed Puppets from Handmade Charlotte
2. Velcro Craft Sticks from Sarah White
3. Pickup Sticks from La Maison de Loulou
4. Travel Lego Box from Finley & Oliver
5. Tic Tac Toe from Say Yes to Hoboken
(Images: as linked above)