So, you think your baby's a nerd because she's got HTML for Babies? You ain't seen nothin' yet. From cascading style sheets to neutrinos, viral videos to Herman Melville's most beloved work, your kids can learn to be geeks before they even walk. Check out this roundup of nerdy baby books:
1. Goodnight iPad, $12.06, Amazon. "Goodnight remotes/ and Netflix streams,/ Androids, apps,/ And glowing screens."
2. CSS for Babies, $8.09, Amazon. Less of a narrative and more visual, with CSS code in bright colors and a large font.
3. My Little Geek ABC Book, $19.95, ThinkGeek. No, A is for "Android."
4. Pat Schrodinger's Kitty, $25.00, Nerdy Baby Art & Gifts. Structured after the original Pat the Bunny, this book asks your baby, "Now YOU discuss wave-particle duality."
5. Pantone: Colors, $9.99, Bookworm.com. Want your baby to know the difference between Basketball Orange and Goldfish Orange? This is the book for you.
6. Star Trek Book of Opposites, $7.96, Amazon. Your baby can learn "appear" and "disappear" when Kirk says, "Beam me up, Scotty."
7. Moby Dick: A BabyLit Ocean Primer, $8.99, Amazon. Lots of whimsical illustrations, and of course, it begins with "Call me Ishmael."
9. Non-Euclidean Geometry for Babies, $9.12. Points, lines, circles, and lots of different colors.
10. Star Wars ABC, $12.00, Diapers.com. Oh, wait, actually A is for "Anakin."
(Images: as linked above)