Borosilicate glass pitchers have many qualities that make them stand heads and shoulders above their conventional counterparts. See how borosilicate glass pitchers beat the rest (conventional glass, acrylic and other plastics). Read more for details...
Why Borosilicate Glass?
- Thin-walled, industrial-strength.
- Light weight makes it easier to pour and handle.
- More thermally shock resistant than other types of glass, meaning it can withstand hot and cold temperatures better than conventional glass.
- Conveniently dishwasher friendly.
- Recyclable and long-lasting with proper care.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Studio Pitcher, $22.95 from Crate and Barrel
2. Eco-and-Easy Iced Tea Jug, $29.95 from Chinaberry
3. Camellia Cylindre Glass Tea Maker, $39.99 from Teavana
4. Amandine Decanter, $49.95, from Teavana
5. Adagio Teas Glass Pitcher, $14.69 from Adagio Teas at Amazon
(Images as linked)