Location: South Western Australia
Bo's space is been made of 100% recycled, upcycled and second hand materials, furniture and textiles.
We live in a small rental home, so we had the usual challenges where we couldn't change the window treatments, light fittings or paint color.
- Pallet bed: made from an untreated, sanded pallet - the perfect size for a toddler/cot mattress
- Rocking horse: found at a garage sale, sanded back and repainted
- Wardrobe: an upcycled unloved wooden playpen, turned on its side
- Cardboard boxes for drawers and shelving: sourced from local farmers markets
Thanks, Sash! Readers, you can see more of Sash by visiting her blog, Inked in Colour.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Sash Milne)