Range hoods are an important kitchen feature if you cook often, safely moving smells and smoke from interiors to outdoors. Some use microwaves as their range hood, while others go for the standard look of a traditional, yet modern hood. We favor a full size modern unit, and we have found some pretty powerful range hoods new to the market we'd consider adding to the kitchen.
• Whirpool 90cm Deep Silent Cooker Hood: Features include LCD Soft button operation, 2 halogen lamps, 820 maximum extraction rate, 290 watts of power and 3 plus intensive intensive speeds. The controls are featured on the front of the hood for easy programming.
• Bosch 800 Series Glass Canopy Wall Mount Hood: Features include 2 Halogen Lights, Four Power Levels including intense, seven-segment Digital Display with whisper-quiet at 54 dBA Included is a 600 CFM Blower.
• Zanussi 90cm Stainless Steel and Glass Chimney Hood: Features include 2 x halogen lights for bright illumination of the cooking area, maximum extraction rate 400m³/h and 63 dB(A) noise level. The Push button controls make it easy to adjust the extraction rate of this cooker hood.
More Kitchen Tech On Unplggd
• New Homeier and Kdesign Kitchen Hoods
• New Small Kitchen Appliances That Set Themselves Apart
• How to Tackle 4 Different Kitchen Appliance Odors