We are looking for a new blogger to help us cover Boston and the New England area. Do you love Apartment Therapy, interior design and all things home-related? Would you like a place to share your ideas and inspirations with a large design-centric community? Think you would like to join our team? If this is you, jump below for the details:
While we'd really like someone from the Boston area, we could be swayed to add an additional stellar voice from the surrounding New England region: Providence? Burlington? Portland? — convince us!
Responsibilities include daily posting that fully communicates the design scene of Boston and the New England region with house tours, shop reviews, product reviews, interviews and random design notes.
This is a part-time, freelance position (1-2 posts per day) and it's great (but not required) if your other gigs plug you in to the design scene in some way.
• excellent camera skills and a good eye for stellar images
• strong blog-style writing skills
• a really good computer
• a totally reliable high speed connection
• a digital camera
• Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
• knowledge of how to use all these things
Deadline: Monday, May 4 (earlier is always appreciated!)
• Your name
• Where you live
• How long you have been reading Apartment Therapy
• What you do full time
• 2 sample posts with great pics (good photos are very important and we urge you to take your own pics to show off your skills) that would be excellent AT:Boston and New England posts — keep it 200 words maximum and blog local subjects or give national subjects a unique, local twist. We want to be WOWED with your unique voice and awesome pictures! Please submit posts written specifically for Apartment Therapy and not for another blog. Look to the Apartment Therapy city sites for the general style and format of posts for submission.
Send to: aaron (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com please put "AT BLOGGER SEARCH" in the subject header.
We will confirm your email, and then review your submissions. We will then ask our top choices to try out live on the blog.