One change we didn't anticipate before our son was born was how much kitchen space bottles and sippy cups would consume. We imagine this is even more the case when you have multiple small children. Some folks dry them in their regular drying rack and others simply lay them on a towel. After giving both methods a shot, we ended up buying the smallest bottle dryer we could find. Speaking of which...here's a round up of options.
• 1 Grass Drying Rack by Boon Inc. ($20)
• 2 Spinning Drying Rack by The First Years ($15)
• 3 Splash Drying Rack by Skip Hop ($28)
• 4 Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack ($10)
• 5 Especially for Baby Drying Rack ($4)
• 6 Mommy's Helper Drain n' Dry Bottle Drying Rack ($8.50)
• 7 Tulip Bottle Dryer by Vice Versa (although we purchased this two years ago in the States we can now only find it for sale in Australia - if you know of other sources, leave them in the comments, thanks.)
• 8 York Double Hook Rack ($15, if the walls near our counter weren't tile we were considering just hanging bottles and sippies on a wall hook - has anyone tried this?)
What bottle dryers are we missing? What other solutions have you come up with that work well in your home?