I am a complete bottle opener enthusiast. It all started last year when I became the owner of no. 8 seen above. It's so much fun being able to show off a cute version of what is usually a drab, functional piece. Today, stores are finding unique ways to tie vintage elements and humor to the ways we open our beverages.
Pull out a mustache corkscrew or an antler bottle opener at a party and be ready for some jealous guests. Not only are these great conversation starters, but they make amazing gifts too. Bottle openers and corkscrews are generally inexpensive and are a fantastic adult gift for any occasion.
1. Stainless Steel Bottle Shaped Multifunctional Tool from Amazon for $12.75
2. Handlebar Mustache Corkscrew from Fred Flare for $14
3. Parrot - Proust, Sommelier Corkscrew from Alessi for $60.00
4. Lightwood Fish Corkscrew from Kikkerland for $13.00
5. Thirsty Birdie Bottle Opener from ModCloth for $9.99
6. Kabuki Bottle Opener from CB2 for $4.95
7. Horned Beauty Bottle Opener from Anthropologie for $28.00
8. Bar Bottle Opener from FluffyCo for $34.00