Setting up a bar is one of the easiest home projects, and it'll be the center of party center of all your gatherings. All you need is an ice bucket, glasses, napkins, coasters and a large tray. Just add your favorite libation, and you're done!
Even if you don't have the space for a counter or a cart, any table can serve as a bar, including the coffee table! A handsome tray with all your bar accessories and trimmings, like olives and limes, will clue everyone in.
The accessories featured here are vintage or made of eco-friendly materials like sustainable linen or merino wool felt.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Retro Turquoise Ice Bucket, $29.00 from Grace Mattie
2. Fox Napkin, $14.00 from Linea Carta
3. Vintage Ice Bucket Faux Bois Wood Grain 70s, $18.00 from Drowsy Swords
4. Thin and Tall Retro Glasses (set of 8), $45.00 from Grace Mattie
5. Flower Power Felt Coasters in Virgin Merino Wool Felt, $16.00 from Felt Planet
(Images as linked)