I like the idea of an indoor branch for hanging my belongings, but there aren't really many attractive options available out there. I love the look in the first image with the two iron branches in Diane von Furstenberg’s Connecticut Home. While I may not be able to get my hands on a Saint Clair Cemin sculpture any time soon, these pictures definitely get the wheels turning for a DIY-inspired version for my own entryway - perhaps something in a lacquered finish?
1. Iron "Coatracks" by Saint Clair Cemin in the home of Diane von Furstenberg. Photo by James Merrell for InStyle
2. Twig Hooks by Live Wire Farm
3. Hooks by Ben Forgey, via Design Sponge
4. Tree Tile Hook via Fixture Universe
5. Coat Rack from a Branch via Apartment Therapy
6. Antiqued Branch Hooks from Urban Outfitters