Whether you are walking the beach, hiking through the woods, or playing in the fields this summer, consider bringing home some of the natural treasures you find for your next craft project. Inspired by the branch weaving projects below, I am looking forward to making a textural piece of my own.
1. Branch weaving using branches from the beach and yarn from 3191 Miles Apart
2. Branch weaving tutorial from Natural Suburbia
3. Branch weaving tutorial from Instructables
4. Weavings made using materials from the natural landscape from Wildcraft Studio School
5. Washed ashore beach wall hanging from Free People
(Images: 1. 3191 Miles Apart; 2. Natural Suburbia; 3. wold630; 4. Wildcraft Studio School; 5. Free People)