We've seen many trends come and go here at Apartment Therapy. One design idea that I have ceased to tire of is branches as decor elements. Here are five examples of successfully bringing the outside in with limbs!
• This photo, from Elle Decor España, shows a beautiful limb on a nightstand against a minimal background.
• This open floorplan room boasts open, high ceilings. The tall cluster of sticks accentuates the height of the room. From Living, Etc.
• This home, featured on Martha Stewart, showcases nearly an entire tree in the living room! While more than we might bring into our own home, it's surely a stunning display.
• This fantastic room, photographed by Pia Ulin, features a great asymmetrical branch arrangement on the weathered mantle. Against the stark white wall, the wood makes for a dramatic statement.
• Living Etc. does it again with a large piece of driftwood behind a living room sofa. We love the dramatic lines of a natural piece of wood, especially in a beachy setting like this one.
Images: As linked above.