Jungle Bloom Pillows at Trina Turk
Today was a gorgeous spring day here in New York City, and the sunshine went to our heads and got us thinking about how to bring a little of that brightness home. How about bedding — it's easy to update and relatively inexpensive, right? To get some color going, here are 10 new styles in saturated yellows, reds, greens, blues, and purples.
- Zara Home: We know it's cruel to lead with a product photo that's not available in the US, but Zara's summer bedding collection is too perfect for this post NOT to mention. Full of neon details, the Brianna collection is available online through Zara, starting at €8.99.
- The Marimekko Shop at Crate & Barrel: C&B's Marimekko webshop just launched TODAY. Visit and you'll find lots of bright Scandinavian pillows and bedding, including the Samovaari Berry Bed Linens shown above, $30 - $100.
- Kate Spade at Bed Bath & Beyond: New in stores this week, Kate Spade's new bedding collection is full of bright canary yellows, spring greens, and poppy reds ranging from $30 to $180.
- Calypso for Target: A limited edition line available from May 1 through June 11, Calypso's collection includes bright pink pillows for $25 each.
- West Elm: Their spring/summer bedding collection is all about classic beachy blues and whites, like the Greek Key Duvet Cover and Shams shown above, $24 - $120.
- DwellStudio: A classic print in a brand new color, DwellStudio's Draper Stripe Poppy Duvet Set ($280) was released for retail this spring.
- Anthropologie: Subtle but bright, with blue and orange in a contrasting zig zag, their Digital Herringbone Sheet Set sells for $68 - $268.
- IKEA: New for summer, their Gronska Fabrics and Bedding includes bright throws, pillows, and plaid fabrics that can be used to make pillowcases or curtains.
- Urban Outfitters: A go-to resource for bright, trendy bedding on the cheap, they're stocking lots of chevron stripes lately. Shown above: ZigZag Shams, $30.
- Trina Turk: From her flagship residential store in Palm Springs to her new line of summer indoor/outdoor fabrics for Schumacher, fashion designer Trina Turk keeps it going with new bright, beachy pillows and textiles. Shown: Jungle Bloom Pillows, $178.