Brass animal figurines remind me a bygone era when people smoked cigarettes, wore cufflinks, and drank in the afternoon. They're a mix of a little bit of history and a little bit of fun. Because of their age, they have a beautiful natural patina, but if you prefer a true brass gold, give them a good polish. These brass animal figurines are mostly decorative, but they can also serve as paper weights or book ends, depending on the size.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Vintage Large Brass Deer Figurines, $105.00 from Rust Belt Threads
2. Vintage Brass Quails Straight Plumes Mid Century Figurines, $18.00 from Vintage Modern and More
3. Brass Owl Statues, $16.00 from Neato Vintage
4. Giant Brass Elephant, $155.00 from Gallivanting Girls
5. Brass Bunny Rabbit // Solid Brass Paperweight, $22.00 from Buffalo Winter
MORE BRASS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Gold and Brass Fixtures and Faucets: Promising or Passe?
• How To Clean Brass With Lemon Juice And Baking Soda
(Images: As credited above)