Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why not combine two important things: breakfast and birthdays by creating a breakfast birthday party?
Perfect for early risers (Aren't all babes and toddlers early risers?) the breakfast birthday party is a great way to start your child's special day.
• You can serve pancakes, fruit kabobs, bacon, orange juice spritzers (orange juice and lemon mineral water with a strawberry garnish is a favorite in our home), scrambled and hard-boiled eggs.
• For the parents, definitely tons of coffee and perhaps maybe even a small mimosa?
• Party favors can be cookie cutters doubling as pancake cutters, and the kids can use them on their pancakes during the party.
• Have kids "decorate" their pancakes with mixed berries.
• Have kids come in their pajamas -- and parents, too. Why not?
Ideal for a small group of children, we see lots of potential great ideas in the breakfast birthday party. And the best part is, by noon the party is over and you have the rest of the day to clean-up and relax with your birthday boy or girl.