- San Diego, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We have lovingly dubbed our bungalow "The Sunset House" for the gorgeous light show that takes place in our living room every night at dusk. Then we painted a setting sun on the front door to remind our guests where they are at all times.
- Colors used in my room
- The walls are painted a peachy champagne pink, the door is hues of orange and yellow, and turquoise and chestnut accents are everywhere.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Pick colors that make you feel happy or calm. Seeing our bright orange and gold door from the highway makes me smile every time I come home.
- San Diego Sunset
Room for Color