DESIGNED FOR A newly single survivor with a new, leaner life.
INSPIRED BY A Paint-By-Number picture, retrieved from childhood, that links her past to her future. Bridget paints her bridge, and makes her home finally all her own.
Curtis, a Centenary College grad, came to New York in 1986. He has since enjoyed working to take small city apartments and turn them into wonderful living spaces by experimenting with creative techniques.
Close-Up: Curtis' Wallpaper by Hand
• Curtis Paints Paris By Numbers
• Inside Out: Curtis' Attention to Detail Will Blow You Away
• Look! Curtis Inspires a Show in Vermont
• Curtis' Peachy Creamy Late Deco Loo
Curtis would like to thank the following sources that contributed to his window:
• Smithsonian catalog for the Paint by Number exhibit • The Cooper-Hewitt Landscape Wallcovering show catalog
Window Pics: Kristy May