Quilts are a simple way to bring color into a bedroom. You can mix them up and change them out without a lot of work, and they create an instant focal point. For a few sources from high-end and handmade versions to less expensive options, click below...
• The Purl Bee provides step-by-step instructions for several colorful quilts.
• Denyse Schmidt Quilts for Sarita Handa range between $300 and $500.
• Children's stores often stock colorful quilts that can be repurposed as adult bedding.
• Anthropologie's quilt collection ($200 - $300) is always full of color and pattern.
• Bill Kerr and Weeks Ringle make custom heirloom quilts ($1,000 - $6,000) in Oak Park.
• Unison's colorful Wideband and Track quilts are on sale right now for $63 - $82.
• The Company Store sells bright quilts between $100 and $200.
Add your sources in the comments below.
(Image: The Purl Bee)