We personally tend to equate neutrals with restfulness, but we admire people who are able to go BOLD in the bedroom. If there's any place in the home where expressing your individual style is important, it should be the room where you spend the most time.
Shown above are a few examples of bright greens, reds, and blues we've culled from various places. Exact colors and links are listed below.
• 1 Ralph Lauren Aegean Blue IB85
• 2 Anna Sova "Flying Lizard" Color No. 4282
• 3 Anna Sova "Siam Parasol" Color No. 9627
• 4 Veux Rose No. 40 from Emery & Cie
• 5 Bleu de Chine No. 76 from Emery & Cie
• 6 Benjamin Moore Spanish Red No. 1301
• 7 Benjamin Moore Pottery Barn Serenata No. AF-535
• 8 Sherwin Williams Hep Green SW 6704