Thonet Bentwood chairs really do work in a myriad of settings (as Catrin illustrated), and may be the perfect way to add a little slice of color to a room.
- Creative Influences spotted this desk and chair over at Vintage Revivals, painted in a pink and white color block effect. I love the small accent of color at the very top and bottom of the chair!
- Jason Wu, definitely known for his amazing style, pairs some bold red bentwood beauties with a gray dining table and some bold artwork behind. Elle Decor's spread on his design office can be found on Meta Interiors
- Color happens over at Design Happens! They've showcased a revamp of four dining chairs into bold lemon yellow pieces.
- Seen in our very own house tour of Heather's Eclectic Armadale Home is a gorgeous myriad of pastel hued bentwood chairs. I love the mismatched assortment she's got going on!
- Design*Sponge has a great image of four lime green lovelies from a Sneek Peek of Raina Kattleson's home.
- A gift for a friend, apparently, were two painted Thonet chairs. The seafoam and bright pink colors go so nicely together! Via tip-til catre un vis.
- Annechovie points out one of her prints in this post of an image from Ivy and Piper online magazine, but we're also enamored of the teal green bentwood chairs!
- Ogawa Bungo Photograph showcases this image of a long table surrounded by super bold Thonet style chairs. Not for the faint of heart, thir room really embraces color!
- Another Sneek Peek over at Design*Sponge shows us a gorgeous bright pink chair in front of a small writing desk. We love the contrast with the turquoise desk lamp!
- All things beautiful, useful & stylish (that's a mouthful!) took note of this beautifully styled shot of patio furniture from Habitat. I love the lime green bentwood mixed in with other bold colored pieces!
ATVideo of the Day