Yesterday we compiled our favorite Masculine & Moody Home Offices. They are all so inspiring and dramatic, but they left us wanting more. More you ask? Yes, now we're wanting to experience Fun & Feminine Home Offices.
• Samantha Reitmayer of style/SWOON is certainly lucky to have a combination dressing room and home office. The space is rustic, romantic and function courtesy of the combinations of colors, textures and spot on furniture choices.
• Rebecca's Loving Living Small Home Office is one of the brightest home offices we've seen in a while. The almost white gray walls and white furniture make you think it couldn't get any brighter — until you look down and see the fabulously bright rug. The mostly monochromatic colors work because the rug provides that
bang pop of color.
• Aerin Lauder's Closet Confidential is another example of combining the dressing room with an office. Honestly, we haven't seen much of these — but the ladies of luxury are bringing them to our attention! How could you not be inspired when sitting at a gold desk in the shape of a Z?
• Bold Purple Office may not be on everyones list of favorite offices, but we think it's intriguing. The bold wallpaper is certainly a huge statement but so are the carpet and curtain color choices. They seemingly work together because of the simple desk and furniture selections.
• Gary Spain Designed Home Office is the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. The colors are muted but the furniture oozes luxury and sophistication.
What do you think of these Fun & Feminine Home Offices?