In these modern times industrial kitchens can be found in homes all over the world, they're not strictly for restaurant use anymore. With the reenergized popularity of cooking at home, celebrity chefs and reality cooking shows this comes as no surprise. Contrary to popular belief, industrial kitchens can actually have quite a bit of personality.
Industrial kitchens can take shape in many different ways; stainless steel, black and white is the modern approach while touches of blush and chalkboard paint can bring the look down to a homey and almost feminine feel.
You can take the industrial vibe as far as you want. Go all the way by bringing in truckloads of stainless steel or just use it in small bits and pieces, for example, shelving, drawer pulls or for the range hood. Bright white pairs so well with industrial kitchens but so do many bright colors! Here are some great examples:
• Industrial, White & Red, Hege Greenall-Scholtz
• Industrial Meets Traditional, Sacramento Street
• Minimally Industrial, On Bluepoolroad
• Modern Meets Industrial, The Designer Pad
• Black, White & Industrial All Over, Marie Claire Maison
Images: as linked above