Christopher and Javier's loft with very bright painted walls, it reminded me how much I love interiors that take a risk with color. Why not just go for it and paint the walls a bold color; after all it can always be repainted. My latest color crush is orange. I love orange on walls as a solid color, stripes, or incorporated through furniture and accessories.
Bright Orange Kitchen: ReferansImages (left to right):
- Matching Striped Wall and Chair: Best Home Gallery
- Orange Breakfast Nook: Steven's Relocated Beach Cottage
- Painted Clawfoot Tub: Design Sponge
- Color Combo: Orange, Charcoal, Grey and Cream
- Orange Sewing Room: Best Home Gallery