Looking for more inspiration for color in your child's space? We've got you covered with kids' rooms from across the web (many, not surprisingly, in Europe) that use color in fun and creative ways.
1. Wall decals, art, and neon-coated rattan paint the picture in Camilla Lundsten's house in Milk Magazine.
2. Helle Høgsbro Krag is not one to shy away from mixing patterns home (via Petra Bendel).
3. Neutral tones in the bed, floor, mirror and light fixture allow the bright elements of a child's life to pop (Turbulence Deco).
4. More unabashed colliding of pattern in Bolig Magasinet. Keep it all in a family, in this case secondary colors, and it works.
5. An orange eames chair and plaid green blanket keep the oriental rug from being too stuffy. Instead its the opposite, and feels fresh and unexpected (on Home Adore).
6. Another old style, this time the upholstered bed, is brought into the twenty-first century with trendy pom poms and a pink and aqua color scheme (on Design Mom).
7. What roundup on colorful kids' rooms could be complete without Ruby's space from Oh Joy!. Oh, those drawers.
8. Red gingham, aqua and yellow are the perfect compliment in another old-meets-new scenario in Lucy and Olive's room at Christen Byrd.
9. Stella's Room (or "Rum") shown on Fine Little Day is effortlessly chic and colorful against a white background. Paint the floors too!
(Images: 1. Stellan Herner 2. Petra Bendel 3. Yannick Labrousse 4. Johan Rosenmunthe 5. Rikki Snyder 6. Iris Dettwiler 7. David Tsay 8. Christen Byrd 9. Elisabeth Dunker)