When I decided to write about "kids' furniture that pops", I had no idea it would be so difficult to find vivid statements. Most of us, and I count myself guilty, are sticking with white, wood, or grey for the big pieces and taking more risk on the walls. But it doesn't have to be so! Click through to see the lucky few who have brightly hued furniture:
Just to be clear, I'm not advocating painting gorgeous rosewood or that brand new Duc Duc crib. Paint is for the pieces that aren't so precious or that beg for new life. Vintage, already painted dressers, beds, and shelves are a great start. Good luck!
1. Sofia and Mila's Magical Space
2. Esme Jane's Colorful, Modern, and Dragonfly-Filled Room
3. Olivia and Emma's Shared Room Gets Personal
4. Leo & Luke's Orange Vision
5. Natalie's Candy-Colored Big Girl Room
(Images: as linked in original posts)